• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

Blain

U19 Captain
Snicko was really needed there, and funnily enough, wasn't available! You can't say that was 100% conclusive he didn't hit it. He said there was gap between bat and ball, bull****. depends what frame you looked.

Haha hit in the nuts. Always good too see.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
massive respect for smitteh straight up selling it. none of this no selling **** you get from everyone else

Zinzan

These pitches, with these bats, without the duke ball, forget about it.
I'm not sure the pitch is quite as the highway you're making out. It's definitely good, but wee'll see just how good in a couple of hours.

TheJediBrah

Is anyone actually buying that Smitteh has testicles? On the outside? He's put on a good show though

Spark

Global Moderator
Snicko was really needed there, and funnily enough, wasn't available! You can't say that was 100% conclusive he didn't hit it. He said there was gap between bat and ball, bull****. depends what frame you looked.

Haha hit in the nuts. Always good too see.
there was a gap on both frames

Zinzan

Jeez, that was a stroke from Smith. Reminded me of some of Dhoni's flick-shots for 6.

Blocky

Banned
I'm not sure the pitch is quite as the highway you're making out. It's definitely good, but wee'll see just how good in a couple of hours.
It's very true bounce, very little seam - look at that six by Warner, it was on a length and he knew he could just swing straight through the line and launch it.

There wasn't any demonstrable turn from Santner, the ball is sitting up beautifully to be hit.

Even with our broken batting line up (no Taylor, no McCullum, still working out what to do with Latham as well as the 4,5,6,7 popsitions) - I'd still expect we can score 300 on this.

Blocky

Banned
Top catch, really out of nothing there, Warner will probably kick himself for not lofting that more, the ball was definitely there for it.