• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Clarke's been a great addition to the commentary box. His reading of the game shines through for the most part.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Let me get this straight. Hastings has been killing it for Australia in LOs, and is suddenly left out just like that. Wtf happened?

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Clarke's been a great addition to the commentary box. His reading of the game shines through for the most part.
Clarke came across as a really whiny little SOB on the pitch but his commentary is not only precise but very fair.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The sooner Pat Cummins gives up on cricket, the better for Australia. So funny that Faulkner & Hastings are sitting out for this.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
There's gotta be a correlation there between losing that counter-rotation and losing the ability to swing the ball, for both Cummins and Milne.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I don't recall Milne swinging the ball ...
He definitely generated some inswing at times early on. He's tweaked his action so many times since then, though one iteration I saw him swing a few away. Currently straight up and down though, when fit.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't see the game as I am having dinner at Fort Dennison. How did Cummins bowl?