• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'Feed the Troll' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sorry, I'm in bed. Mrs Burgey is punching out zzzzz's and I have a conspiracy theory shows ohtthe moon landings on. May listen at reps tomorrow if I get a chance

Flem274*

123/5
***** would be so ****ing handy for situations where you feel like being a people person but cbf actually saying anything because ***** will do all the talking for you.

he could have just said "he's a narcissist" and made the same point. i'm gonna go back and like it just for sheer effort.

flibbertyjibber

I'm probably the least PC guy out there but even I cringed a bit there. Can't explain why though, just seems inappropriate and/or disrespectful.
I laughed.

Appealed to my dark humour. Sometimes I prefer the really offensive stuff to something just mildly offensive. This fits the really offensive category.

I applaud the bravery of actually posting it.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea I found that joke funny and enjoyed his Holocaust joke.

The edgier the funnier IMO. I wouldn't have posted it tho. Got infracted for a rape joke here once. Not appropriate unless in the right circles.

OverratedSanity

***** would be so ****ing handy for situations where you feel like being a people person but cbf actually saying anything because ***** will do all the talking for you.
He'd probably do a C+ job of it though

#ObscureReference

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

I laughed.

Appealed to my dark humour. Sometimes I prefer the really offensive stuff to something just mildly offensive. This fits the really offensive category.

I applaud the bravery of actually posting it.
Yea I found that joke funny and enjoyed his Holocaust joke.

The edgier the funnier IMO. I wouldn't have posted it tho. Got infracted for a rape joke here once. Not appropriate unless in the right circles.
Reckon there's been much darker jokes posted on here but the more funny it is, the more likely it is that people won't mind. I mean, nzt made a really dark rape joke about Kuggeleijn a couple of days ago but no one seemed to mind at all because it was genuinely brilliant and hilarious.

I'm going to make sure my next AIDS joke is a doozy.

Flem274*

123/5
that joke was amazing, and i never thought it would come from someone as nice and polite as NZT which elevates it even more

morgieb

Yeah the NZT thing was great, no offence OS but yours wasn't funny enough to make it less offensive. Maybe it would've been funnier if I read it organically though.

Generally with that kind of humour it needs to be really funny to get over the moral boundaries.

OverratedSanity

I actually don't get this reference and that worries me
I can't find the post for some reason but a while back, you expanded on a point PEWS had made in a thread in an attempt to add to it, but pews responded by saying you'd done a C+ job of explaining his post.

Burgey

Difficult when you're combining those tendencies with the very common Kiwi predeliction for a massive chip on your shoulder when it comes to Australia.

TheJediBrah

Difficult when you're combining those tendencies with the very common Kiwi predeliction for a massive chip on your shoulder when it comes to Australia.
tbh posting on this forum has given me a much better understanding of the massive chip on the shoulder that cricketing fans from every other country seem to have when it comes to Australia

Burgey

It's understandable because Australia dominates pretty much the entire history of post WWI cricket save the 80s with the odd dodgy 5-6 year period in between, whereas the rest of the world has to share the balance of the slim pickings.

Burgey

True, explains why everyone hated the great WI teams then. Oh wait..
They werent the wondrous ambassadors everyone who wasn't born when they dominated thinks they were.

But of course they were liked, because they provided a variance from the natural order of things, which is Australia dominating world cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.