• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bob Willis - The Analyst

Blocky

Banned
More or less posts like Furball imo
It's quite funny actually, I enjoy KP's commentary because he's excitable and he's giving it to the Aussies having taken it from them, he also gives good insight from time to time, but forum posters being forum posters hate opinions and brash confidence.

Willis is superb at cutting through the horse **** and putting the onus on what the hell his administrators are doing to the team. Mark Richardson used to do that for NZ but he's turned into a satirical version of himself recently, a bit of a shame.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's quite funny actually, I enjoy KP's commentary because he's excitable and he's giving it to the Aussies having taken it from them, he also gives good insight from time to time, but forum posters being forum posters hate opinions and brash confidence.

Willis is superb at cutting through the horse **** and putting the onus on what the hell his administrators are doing to the team. Mark Richardson used to do that for NZ but he's turned into a satirical version of himself recently, a bit of a shame.
Can't speak for everyone but I don't hate KP's commentary at all. It's usually pretty alright.

Not sure if it's just me being irrational but it's just very uncomfortable and awkward when he makes jokes or says something unfunny while laughing at it. His laugh is absolutely disgusting high pitched clown like squealing, and plenty of times he's the only one laughing.

Blocky

Banned
I think it's a combination of him working out what works for him as a commentator, but also his attempt at giving back to the endless amount of **** he's probably copping from that com box.

vitalogy83

U19 Debutant
Can't speak for everyone but I don't hate KP's commentary at all. It's usually pretty alright.

Not sure if it's just me being irrational but it's just very uncomfortable and awkward when he makes jokes or says something unfunny while laughing at it. His laugh is absolutely disgusting high pitched clown like squealing, and plenty of times he's the only one laughing.
Completely agree. It's a squimish when he does that tbh.

His laugh turns me off completely, unfortunately.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I also like KP, but his laugh sounds weird. Minor complaint though.