• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashocker de Silva vs Dharmashocker

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
This thread is Inspired by slippy888 and shri. Discuss respectfully please.

Both umpires are terrible. But who is the worst?

Last edited:

indiaholic

International Captain
Dharma does it only because he wants to convince the non believers that DRS is the way, the truth and the light.
Dharma guided Ashok through a time loop to be the catalyst for DRS.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ashoka was truly horrible. He was hit in the head at square-leg by a full-blooded sweep by Richardson in the '96 WC SF, wonder if that had any impact on him. But he was **** long before that.

indiaholic

International Captain
Didn't he once refuse to overturn his decision even though DRS showed he was clearly wrong? It was a game against Ireland, I think. WAG.

Daemon

Dharmasena's been mentally ****ed by DRS and some turning pitches imo. Needs a break.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
My biggest grudge against ashocker is that he did not give saqlain out edged clearly when i could here it from Dhaka and SeamUp from Cape Town and the test was happening in Multan. What a shocker.

OverratedSanity

Asoka's the worst of all time. He'd have twice as many DRS decisions overturned as Kumar if he was umpiring these days.