• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

Teuton

International Captain
It's nearly your turn. If you don't mind revealing your second preference you could post your 2 preferences and if Howe takes the first I will count your second.

Maybe better than being skipped

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Plus hey Teuton make it a point to update players consistently,so we can avoid confusion,for instance what Howezat did.

How about we have a separate thread for results,we can ask an administrator to lock and you update it daily,so the managers would only have to look at the results thread and post his pick here

Teuton

International Captain
I'm sure one thread will be just fine. Boult was in the last update so extra updates wouldn't have avoided this oversight. A full update every couple of rounds should be perfectly adequate

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Round 1

Nufan - Ben Stokes
Howe - Joe Root
anil - Quniton de Kock
Shady - Virat Kohli
Teuton - AB de Villiers
KK - Ravi Ashwin
harsh - David Warner
morgie - Mitchell Starc
TBP - Steve Smith
randy - Kane Williamson

Round 2

randy - Kagiso Rabada
TBP - Johnny Bairstow
morgie - Angelo Mathews
harsh - Hashim Amla
KK - Josh Hazlewood
Teuton - Moeen Ali
Shady - Yasir Shah
anil - Trent Boult
Howe - Sarfraz Ahmed
Nufan - Faf du Plessis

Round 3

KK - Che Pujara
anil - Kyle Abbott
TBP - Rangana Herath
Howe - Chris Woakes
Shady - Jason Holder
morgie - Ravindra Jadeja
randy - Dinesh Chandimal
Nufan - Ross Taylor
Teuton - Shakib Al Hasan
harsh - Stuart Broad

Round 4

harsh - Vernon Philander
Teuton - JP Duminy
Nufan - Mohammad Amir
randy - Imran Tahir
morgie - Rohit Sharma
Shady - Mitchell Santner
Howe - Alastair Cook
TBP -
anil -
KK -

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah posts like harsh's should be on each page or searching can be very easy to get wrong on mobile.

I didn't want to pick all England players but since no one has Alastair Cook I will. Hello home test series vs West Indies, you are very welcome.