• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Ok I guess then the last 3 picks for the draft that started with Stokes pick by NUFAN

Lasith Malinga (BOWL)
Devendra Bishoo (SP)
Milinda Siriwardena (AR)

Teuton

International Captain
Well since I let a couple others make late changes and everyone else has already picked who they want I should let you make changes too. I am still feeling generous so if you want to cut anyone and replace them with anyone left over in the same position for the final quarter (October to December) you can as long as you do it by the end of this month (tomorrow). This goes for anyone else too, just don't expect there to be much on offer.

Last edited:

anil1405

International Captain
The race to finish 2nd seems to be the most interesting aspect going into the final quarter. Good luck to everyone in the race for 2nd!!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah good luck everyone.
If Stokes play none of the Tests and Nevill remains on the outer ill have noone in the Ashes which will mean teams will catch right up. I didnt really think about it but I should have dropped Gabriel too.

Teuton

International Captain
Well if you want to make a last minute change you can do so before the end of the day. Was expecting kk too but he hasn't yet. End of today is definitely the hard deadline.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Yeah good luck everyone.
If Stokes play none of the Tests and Nevill remains on the outer ill have noone in the Ashes which will mean teams will catch right up. I didnt really think about it but I should have dropped Gabriel too.
Wouldn't Gabriel play decent amount of cricket?

The NZ test series features 2 tests and 3 ODIs and the two tests Vs Zimbos

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh yeh there are tests against NZ, makes sense now. I wasnt aware of tests vs Zim tbh.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Yeah good luck everyone.
That's why I picked Roach LOL

The reason behind me picking Dhoni was also exactly that 18 LOs or so in the last quarter for India.
5ODIs and 3T20Is Vs Sri Lanka

Teuton

International Captain
Well the hard deadline has passed with no further changes. Good luck to everyone for Q4. I will update the scores after the current tests

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Didnt anyone pick Markram?

The lead might look unassailable but im certainly doing my best to lose it. Stokes out, Tamin and HasanAli both injured,Nevill no certainty, Mendis made only 1 etc etc

anil1405

International Captain
Didnt anyone pick Markram?
South Africa were set to play just 2 tests this quarter (assuming the Zim test was made official i.e.). Hence Markram was not given a consideration from my side. Having said that I didn't expect the Gunathilaka ban coming through.