• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

Teuton

International Captain
Might play 4 tests, might play 0...

James Pattinson

anil >morgieb > randy

Plus Howe has 1 pick outstanding

Last edited:

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Might play 4 tests, might play 0...

James Pattinson

anil >morgieb > randy

Plus Howe has 1 pick outstanding
Gutsy pick.
I think it's between him and Cummins.
Pattinson rarely plays,any reasons?

Who else could play for Aussies?
Bird? Or any of Richardsons

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
seems completely unfair to make cuts after the bidding has started and squads have been announced.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hales is unlikely to play any future games,so I would like to cut him
This is a classic case. you dropped 7 players, gamble on Hales playing Tests, misses selection and now think its a good idea to drop him after 8 or 9 others have finished making changes.

Teuton

International Captain
To be fair to randy he did only ask after I had allowed morgieb to do the same and I did ask if anyone else wanted to make any late changes too.

Teuton

International Captain
Hopefully no one thinks Gary Ballance is providing an unfair advantage.....

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Adam Milne

Anil
Randy
Anil
Randy
Randy

Plus Howe has his final pick to make before the hard deadline at end of the month.
If he doesn't make a pick I will give him back David Willey

Teuton

International Captain
Gutsy pick.
I think it's between him and Cummins.
Pattinson rarely plays,any reasons?

Who else could play for Aussies?
Bird? Or any of Richardsons
Usual reason - talented but injured most of the time. Probably fourth in line due to lack of recent top level wickets but if he's fit and one of the others are injured I'd expect him to be picked. Bird would be 5th in line, not sure who after that, hope we don't have to find out. Not Richardson though who is better suited to the white ball.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hopefully no one thinks Gary Ballance is providing an unfair advantage.....
I do. like i said, people should not be rewarded by making an error. He has picked a player off the back of a squad announcement about 3 days late. yes Morgies pick is in the wrong too - just felt that Ballance for Hales was complete shenanigans.

Teuton

International Captain
ok I probably should have been stricter and will take it on board if I do this next year. I just don't think it makes too much difference. If he catches you I will accept the blame.

Actually he probably would have picked Ballance anyway as he had a slot and I only said picks needed to be done before the end of the month. So thirimanne was his bonus for cutting Hales.