• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Moeen and Dickwella have helped heaps for you Teuton. I thought I would get way behind this quarter, but most teams have only around 5-6 contributors.

Teuton

International Captain
Moeen scored more in July than the first 6 months. About time he came good. Dickwella has been a nice surprise.

I guess only a handful of teams are playing so we'll see what happens when more start. Aussies touring Bangladesh soon will give some points that looked unlikely.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I should have probably dropped Buttler. I had this thought that with England's unsettled Test batting lineup, that they'd make Bairstow a batsman and Buttler the keeper. Jos would surely do better than Malan.

I need more from Faf, happy with Stokes and Maharaj's performances.

Howe_zat

Audio File
They are going to be T20I apparently

guardian said:
The players are set to earn US$100,000 each for a three-match T20 series – which is set to have international status and be played with military protection – on 12, 13 and 15 September. Pakistan have been in international exile in the United Arab Emirates since 2009, when the Sri Lanka team bus was attacked by gunmen in Lahore.

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Well it looks like there will be a few bonus points coming for those players then. And sorry it is too late to draft Paul Collingwood.
And I foresee teething problems with my spreadsheet when World XI players get that designation appended to their names in the database so that will slow my updates down a bit.

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
It's time for the final minidraft.

Scores have been updated
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15LNq9zK2lIqrzoFHyHm-l7b9wkivjdZzFkLGZM50kAw/edit?usp=sharing

Team Score
NUFAN 13250
Teuton 10323
anil1405 10311
Howe_zat 9918
randycricfreak 9594
Shady Slim 9176
harsh.ag 8244
kingkallis 7783
morgieb 7446
The Battlers Prince 6605

NUFAN is still killing it with Stokes and his latest addition Pandya. I have climbed to second without any semblance of a bowling attack.

If you want to draft in any new players for the final quarter (Oct-Dec), post your delistings here. The minidraft will start on 25th Sep. Order will be in reverse standings on the day, subject to how many cuts you make (can be as many or as few as you wish).

I have also noticed that there are tests that start in Sep but finish in Oct. The scores from these will all count towards Sep (Q3).