• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

Teuton

International Captain
The Battlers Prince (2) > me > randy > anil

With shady and morgieb to make a catch-up pick anytime.

kingkallis

International Coach
How does this work? I thought I had picked Pandya, Jennings already. Did we change the rules or something?

Teuton

International Captain
The rules haven't changed but there does appear to be a misunderstanding.

It wasn't clear that you meant that you were cutting Marsh and Hameed, and either way you can only replace them via the minidraft.

I don't want to take them off a team that legitimately drafted them, so assuming that you still want to cut them from your team, you will have to pick another replacement.

Based on that assumption, the updated order is:

TBP > KK > me > randy > anil

With catch up picks anytime by KK, morgieb and shady

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
I had mentioned it already.

Marsh <> Pandya
Hameed <> Jennings

Isn't this clear enough?

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
We weren't even up to swapping players in yet so it hadn't occurred to me that that was what the arrows were intended to represent

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
But how can u do that? There will also be a mini draft lol.

I understand this happening in between the 1st mini draft to transfer players for the 2nd quarter but this happening in the 2nd mini draft is simply ridiculous.Weren't u aware of the rules.

Even if u think as a reasonable person,that is not fair.

kingkallis

International Coach
Its okay guys. I had mentioned my choices so I should have been added to mini draft. Due to Eid celebrations I didnt pay attention to what was being discussed either.

Teuton

International Captain
So I am happy for you to replace those players from the remaining pool now as you probably still want to cast Marsh and Hameed aside. Had I picked it up earlier you would have been able to get one of them but not the other since they both went before you would have picked in the second round (which is where we are up to so I apologise for that misfortune).

So any of TBP (2), KK (2), SS or morgieb can pick a player now.

And please do so ASAP as the next quarter starts on Saturday and I don't want to have to come up with a rule to handle the draft not finishing on time. But I will if necessary.

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
So I am happy for you to replace those players from the remaining pool now as you probably still want to cast Marsh and Hameed aside. Had I picked it up earlier you would have been able to get one of them but not the other since they both went before you would have picked in the second round (which is where we are up to so I apologise for that misfortune).
Its okay mate. Will pick from available pool.

Teuton

International Captain
Remaining picks order is:
Randy
Anil
Battlers Prince
Randy
Anil
Anil

With shady to catch up anytime