• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
yeah fair enough if you've just called it on what's happened so far in internationals.

Ashwin batting at six is enough to make me think he's clearly got an allround role in Tests now though.

Jadeja and Woakes are playing as bowlers, but are allrounders on history.

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Interested,11 will be a nice number to have
If anyone else is interested, a second conference could be run. I am happy to do the scores but someone else would need to volunteer to run the draft.

If it's just randy though we can squeeze you in with the final entry at 11.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Root was the player that I initially wrote down on my virtual notepad, for but I just couldn't bring myself to want Joe Root to make big runs all year. Hopefully he has a dry to dud type of year.

Teuton

International Captain
Nah I said we wouldn't start the timer for a couple of days to ensure everyone had enough time to research. But hopefully anil can work out his pick sooner to keep the game rolling.

Teuton

International Captain
Also, for the record, randycrickfreak is in as the 11th and final player, and will have picks 11 & 12 in the draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
And for the record I will change Woakes to an all-rounder.
Hopefully this sort of thing doesn't happen often, because picks are being made before the changes. I went for an AR first because I feel like that area is weak, it has now gotten stronger.

Shady Slim

International Coach
aw damn was going to pick him, will go for Virat Kohli instead since the indians have a million LO games

edit: i get the feeling multi format players like stokes, root, de kock, kohli, etc are all goers here... i guess that's obvious though lol

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Hopefully this sort of thing doesn't happen often, because picks are being made before the changes. I went for an AR first because I feel like that area is weak, it has now gotten stronger.
Fair call. The suggestion was made before the draft started in this case. But I will say no more changes now, unless there are some exceptional circumstances like I looked up the wrong guys profile or something. Probably not likely to happen with anyone in the top 100 I hope.

Last edited: