• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2017

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Serious offer. The best bat in the entire SL for the best bat in NZ plus the underrated option of having next pick no matter what.
Sorry mate,maybe how about Bailey

On a side note Mathews and Chandimal are the 2 best bats of Sri Lanka ?

anil1405

International Captain
Am ready to trade Khawaja and Zampa (leading ODI wicket taker of 2016) provided players of similar value are offered.

randy, what would it take for you to let go Williamson?

anil1405

International Captain
:ph34r: @ (leading ODI wicket taker of 2016) - you suck at marketing your own players, Anil bhai :D
The way I see it, Zampa would be an upgrade to the 2nd best bowler in the squad for half the teams here. Plus its not as bad as valuing Pujara for Woakes and Morgan. :p

kingkallis

International Coach
The way I see it, Zampa would be an upgrade to the 2nd best bowler in the squad for half the teams here. Plus its not as bad as valuing Pujara for Woakes and Morgan. :p
Pujara will easily score 1200 runs in 2017. Woakes may take 20-30 wickets and score 200 runs. 400-500 runs of Morgan takes the tally to 1200/1300 so I was not exaggerating it. And by the way, where did you even read it? :D

kingkallis

International Coach
The Battlers Prince, you have a fantastic team but you lack good bowlers hence I 'strongly recommend' this trade:

Steve Smith <> JJ Bumrah & James Faulkner

If Smith scores 1200 runs in the season then it will easily be covered by Bumrah's 60 wickets. Faulkner ( 500 runs & 30 wickets at least ) is the real bonus for you.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Battlers Prince, you have a fantastic team but you lack good bowlers hence I 'strongly recommend' this trade:

Steve Smith <> JJ Bumrah & James Faulkner

If Smith scores 1200 runs in the season then it will easily be covered by Bumrah's 60 wickets. Faulkner ( 500 runs & 30 wickets at least ) is the real bonus for you.
Think Teuton said we have to maintain team structure. Such deals can't be made I think.

kingkallis

International Coach
We all are targeting IMP players instead of going for players who can give us 50-100 points here and there hence no trades will take place.