• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Predictions / Previews

Shaun1592

Cricket Spectator
Hello Everybody,

Firstly just a quick introduction I have loved cricket since I can remember, so much so I pretty much live and breathe it - like everybody else on this forum!

I have a desire to take my passion of cricket and merge it with another passion of mine, writing. I want to build a website that will preview domestic and international matches all over the World.

Nothing new here I know, there are hundreds of websites out there currently doing this.

Another great love of mine is betting I love having a little bet every so often on all sports but especially cricket - cricket isn't high up the pecking order when it comes to the bookmakers and good value can often be found.

My question is would anybody be interested in a website which previews matches and then gives insight into a couple of picks that we are backing?

Any feedback would greatly be appreciated - thank you.

smash84

The Tiger King
Hello Everybody,

Firstly just a quick introduction I have loved cricket since I can remember, so much so I pretty much live and breathe it - like everybody else on this forum!

I have a desire to take my passion of cricket and merge it with another passion of mine, writing. I want to build a website that will preview domestic and international matches all over the World.

Nothing new here I know, there are hundreds of websites out there currently doing this.

Another great love of mine is betting I love having a little bet every so often on all sports but especially cricket - cricket isn't high up the pecking order when it comes to the bookmakers and good value can often be found.

My question is would anybody be interested in a website which previews matches and then gives insight into a couple of picks that we are backing?

Any feedback would greatly be appreciated - thank you.
we have two posters here who try to do a monthly podcast, their ids here are ***** and howe_zat. You can check with them

indiaholic

International Captain
There are decent discussions on betting in each of the match threads here. Maybe you can join in? Check out the cricketweb home page. There are articles and book reviews there. Submit your work if you want to get published.

Shaun1592

Cricket Spectator
There are decent discussions on betting in each of the match threads here. Maybe you can join in? Check out the cricketweb home page. There are articles and book reviews there. Submit your work if you want to get published.
Great thank you for the feedback will be sure to get involved :)