• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mushfiqur Rahim

neville cardus

International Debutant
What I'd give to comb this man's attic. There's almost certainly a seedy-looking portrait up there. Can you believe he's almost thirty?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
He's one of the biggest chokers the cricketing world has ever seen. I remember his debut against England in England and he was hyped from his under 19 days. Shame he didn't mature. Had this awesome run for 30 odd ODIs and made a double hundred against SL in SL in the flattest of pitches which are only his achievements. Still has one of the better techniques in the team but his mind is not up to there to meet it and become beastly.

Annoying as **** when BD bowls and I think we have to bear this for few more years. He's not going to change even in his 50s if he continues playing. Just one of those men.

And he's proud of this picture,

Last edited:

neville cardus

International Debutant
"I think it right that you should know that the most dreadful things are being said against you.... They must interest you, Dorian. Every gentleman is interested in his good name. You don't want people to talk of you as something vile and degraded. Of course, you have your position, and your wealth, and all that kind of thing. But position and wealth are not everything. Mind you, I don't believe these rumours at all. At least, I can't believe them when I see you..."

Last edited:

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Why are Indian posters so salty about him? Still butthurt about that Twitter post after India's loss?