• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Special quality of Indian Cricket team!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Heavily? 347 is not heavy. However, if India's batting faced India's bowling, well...

I'm starting to get bored of England getting 500+ repeatedly. In England.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
600+ makes me think that the Indian attack is truly awful at times, and yet a couple of overs have been almost unplayable - a veritable "Curate's Egg" of an attack. No-one has bowled consistently well, but today I doubt if I have EVER seen a bowling performance like it in test cricket (and I have been watching the game for 40 years).

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
Eddie: keep watching..we can produce a more pathetic show :(!.

More than the runs it is the entire attitude and the fact that guys like white are making runs make me sick.

ANd guys a request:
I understand from my sources that certain immature kids are on this forum posting as indian fans. Most of their views are totally moronic. SO PLZ STOP RESPONDING TO THEIR CRAP AS THEY WILL NEVER WRITE ANYTHING THAT MAKES SENSE.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Going back to the original statement - If the Indians have been attractive, then what were the English, Flintoff and Stewart were awesome this morning, and some of the shots were top drawer stuff.

And as for the "great Harbajan 50" - he came out, had a hit and it came off. If he bats like that through a career he might make 1 50 and 9 single innings scores in every 10 knocks.

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
I understand from my sources that certain immature kids are on this forum posting as indian fans. Most of their views are totally moronic. SO PLZ STOP RESPONDING TO THEIR CRAP AS THEY WILL NEVER WRITE ANYTHING THAT MAKES SENSE.
lol....ur not implying that we have imposters on this forum? but true its a sad state of affairs.... :(

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
no i am implyng they are imposters. Just a bunch of guys who troll the net and come with crap.

Ppl interested in a debate will make sense and try to back up their opinion.

But this bunch is pathetic. I really hope they would stop with this misplaced patriotism.Plz dudes