• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Serious question for Australia cricket fans

slippy888

International Captain
If Kevin Pietersen said he could offer his services and represent and play cricket for Australia the next 3 years would you welcome him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
See what the wannabe TPC's team have done? Slippy is starting threads where the title is NOT a random cricketer name.. :-O

Shri

Mr. Glass
If Kevin Pietersen said he could offer his services and represent and play cricket for Australia the next 3 years would you welcome him.
They will be begging for Ishant Sharma's services instead of Siddle's before long. :ph34r:

91Jmay

International Coach
Do people honestly still believe KP is good? His last season in Test cricket he scored 767 runs at 33, and that was 2 years ago at the age of 34. He is now 36 and not played First class cricket for ages.

He'd be pony.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
tbf he doesn't need to be good, just better than the worst bat Australia has in the side. 767 @ 33 seems positively Bradmanesque in that context :p

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i would rather lose every single match by an innings while having the hairs on my big toes plucked by shane warne who is talking about pizza throughout the whole ordeal

Last edited:

longtom

School Boy/Girl Captain
i would rather lose every single match by an innings while having the hairs on my big toes plucked by shane warne who is talking about pizza throughout the whole ordeal
Ouch - that made me cringe ...... but I understand.