• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WIn a signed copy of Supreme Bowling

Howe_zat

Audio File
Excellent

I look forward to reading about Bresnan's performance.
Hi Dave,

I have received the book and read some fine passages, but there appears to have been a misprint as Tim Bresnan's MCG spell is not in the book. Please rectify this in all future editions.

If you are concerned about including more than 100 spells, there is an inclusion in the top 20 which can be painlessly omitted (see fig 1)

Yours,

Jake

fig. 1

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi Dave,

I have received the book and read some fine passages, but there appears to have been a misprint as Tim Bresnan's MCG spell is not in the book. Please rectify this in all future editions.

If you are concerned about including more than 100 spells, there is an inclusion in the top 20 which can be painlessly omitted (see fig 1)

Yours,

Jake
Great spell though it was you need to bear in mind that we had to factor in how lamentably poor the batting side were - I appreciate Hilfenhaus raised the bar a bit, but you don't pick up many points for Ponting, Hussey and Watto

chasingthedon

International Regular
Great spell though it was you need to bear in mind that we had to factor in how lamentably poor the batting side were - I appreciate Hilfenhaus raised the bar a bit, but you don't pick up many points for Ponting, Hussey and Watto
Should also point out that one of the qualifications for consideration was it has to be a five-fer :-)