• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which is more annoying?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
When you've looked away or left the room etc, and a full speed replay of a wicket is running when you look up/return to the room

Or

When you switch Australian coverage on and get a fright at England being 0-8 until you realise they do it the wrong way round

?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The latter happened a lot to me yesterday given Australia lost multiple wickets before reaching double figures.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The worst is when you switch on the TV, there's an extra long advertising break and you **** yourself wondering whether a wicket has just fallen.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The worst is when you switch on the TV, there's an extra long advertising break and you **** yourself wondering whether a wicket has just fallen.
Brillaint.

When you take a break for a leak and hear loud noises from the TV room and it takes ages before your bladder gets empty.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Brillaint.

When you take a break for a leak and hear loud noises from the TV room and it takes ages before your bladder gets empty.
Pfft, what sort of cricket fan are you.......when that happens as if you wait for it to empty. Many's a time I've run out of the toilet with my dick in my hand and piss spraying everywhere

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Brillaint.

There have been times where I'll empty the dishwasher, which is just out of earshot of the telly room, and through the clanging I could swear there was an audible cheer piercing through the din.

So I run to the TV in anticipation and it's Atherton and Gower quietly chewing over an innocuous over of spin.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Most annoying for me is having to watch on mute. Don't like to listen to the commentary more than the ads. However, would like to listen to the sound of ball on bat and the atmosphere.

fredfertang

Pfft, what sort of cricket fan are you.......when that happens as if you wait for it to empty. Many's a time I've run out of the toilet with my dick in my hand and piss spraying everywhere
Only when Mrs Adders is out, presumably?

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
When your team is batting and you're watching the highlights of the wickets you've missed, and then the next ball after the highlights your team loses another wicket and you think no big deal, that was just a highlight.

And then oh crap, it wasn't.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
There have been times where I'll empty the dishwasher, which is just out of earshot of the telly room, and through the clanging I could swear there was an audible cheer piercing through the din.

So I run to the TV in anticipation and it's Atherton and Gower quietly chewing over an innocuous over of spin.
This happens to me all the time.

Pothas

When watching a days cricket means having to sit through the same 4 betting adverts time and time again.