• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Africa team selection

Bahseph

State Captain
Hmm not sure I see the merit in Reeza being in the XI. We didn't take him to the WC when realistically that was his only chance to go. Same with Dala and Zondo.

SeamUp

International Coach
Fortuin the bowler and Linde the batsman would be a perfect ODI package. Great see Bjorn carrying on his form though.

SeamUp

International Coach
Death bowling of Hendricks and Dala being slaughtered.

Nortje had a poor start. Finishing slightly better.

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
Wow Beuran taken to the cleaners. Not surprising with his A record. Averaging 41 and going at over 6 RPO after 19 games.

Really hope Dupavillon starts the season well with England and the Lions visiting at the same time.

Last edited:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
So, not looking good then...

... and for all my concerns over Reeza he continues to put runs on the board.

Last edited:

Ulzan69

Banned
RF Proper Subject

why we not post proper subject
Southafrica test team of india and t20i already announced

SoA A in india sep 2019
better than other way