• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* BPL 2016

Stace

First Class Debutant
I bet Gayle is glad he's playing with him and not against him after a few months ago, Mahela isn't so lucky though. He seemed a nice guy when he was on comms I hope he does well for himself, do you think he'll get a contract in the big bash? He would be a nightmare to face on them fast bouncy wickets.
Kinda feel like Bavuma how theegyptian has left me hanging here.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Kinda feel like Bavuma how theegyptian has left me hanging here.
lol, sorry, hadn't bothered checking in the threat for a while given the English players weren't doing much. Thought I'd pop my head in today with Samit doing so well.

Mills is still quite erratic and this late he presumably would be a replacement for the big bash if he were signed up. I think actually he is signed up for the New Zealand competition which runs in December and start of January so unlikely, unless he comes in for a few games at the end. Also fast bowlers is an area that Australia generally aren't short on.

Stace

First Class Debutant
lol, sorry, hadn't bothered checking in the threat for a while given the English players weren't doing much. Thought I'd pop my head in today with Samit doing so well.

Mills is still quite erratic and this late he presumably would be a replacement for the big bash if he were signed up. I think actually he is signed up for the New Zealand competition which runs in December and start of January so unlikely, unless he comes in for a few games at the end. Also fast bowlers is an area that Australia generally aren't short on.
No worries :thumbup1:. Big shame for Mills he could have made a real name for himself in the BB then got a contract in the IPL. Just hope his back holds up long enough for him to have a long enough career.

neville cardus

International Debutant
What's with the low attendances? Not as bad, to be sure, as South Africa's sponsorless T20 Challenge, but still surprising and noteworthy.