• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

indo-pak cricket live commentary

cricketdeewana

Cricket Spectator
cud ne1 lemme know PLEASE PLEASE where can i listen to live indo-pak ODIs commentary.I searched net thoroughly but culdnt get ne link where i can listen to commentary.pls lemme know the links!Thanx

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Undoing A Historic Wrong !!

cricketdeewana said:
cud ne1 lemme know PLEASE PLEASE where can i listen to live indo-pak ODIs commentary.I searched net thoroughly but culdnt get ne link where i can listen to commentary.pls lemme know the links!Thanx
This poor Cricketdeewana (Mad about cricket) asked a simple question on this forum more than fifteen months ago.

1704 viewings are listed on this thread. The highest for a single post thread by far and yet no one gave poor cricketdeewana a helping hand :huh:

Where is the warmth this forum is known across the seven seas for ? :-O

The poor guy was so heartbroken that he never posted another post after this first one. I amsure with 1704 viewings he holds the record for the highest number of viewings per post :p

Sorry Cricketdeewana.

Come back my dear and I promise you you will be treated better than last time.

It wont be of much use to give you the link of the India Pak series but let me tell you India won both the test match and the one day series :sleep:

Helpfully yours,

SJS

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
SJS said:
This poor Cricketdeewana (Mad about cricket) asked a simple question on this forum more than fifteen months ago.

1704 viewings are listed on this thread. The highest for a single post thread by far and yet no one gave poor cricketdeewana a helping hand :huh:

Where is the warmth this forum is known across the seven seas for ? :-O

The poor guy was so heartbroken that he never posted another post after this first one. I amsure with 1704 viewings he holds the record for the highest number of viewings per post :p

Sorry Cricketdeewana.

Come back my dear and I promise you you will be treated better than last time.

It wont be of much use to give you the link of the India Pak series but let me tell you India won both the test match and the one day series :sleep:

Helpfully yours,

SJS
:D

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Oh, SJS, why tease us by coming in and giving us flirting samples of your genius? :( Sorely missed. Hope all is well.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
vic_orthdox said:
Oh, SJS, why tease us by coming in and giving us flirting samples of your genius? :( Sorely missed. Hope all is well.
You have no idea Vic, how much I miss you guys :(

All is well except the withdrawl symptoms. :mellow: