• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should runs scored/wickets taken against Bangladesh now finally mean something

vitalogy83

U19 Debutant
Well I can say for a fact runs v BD mean something for Sri Lankan's. It's just that they can't seem to get any.

On topic - I think if BD continue this progress, specially at home then the Eng tour on wards will definitely be their watershed moment and from when runs against them should matter..It's a bit hard to say right now where things will go in the next decade or so..false dawns are a thing.

But don't these things kind of fade away after a while..for eg: do the records of Batsmen who scored runs against SL in the pre 96 era get disregarded ? I feel like it's not really a discussion point..And I suspect the same will happen in 50 years time when we are playing 4 day DN Tests with an orange ball or something..