• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official ** Sri Lanka and West Indies in Zimbabwe 2016

cnerd123

likes this
Cremer scored a hundred, lol wtf :laughing:

Guess that 156 all those years ago in FC cricket wasn't a fluke after all.

Bahseph

State Captain
He was poor behind the stumps in this game but Moor looks a decent batsman. Really good partnership this.
Gunaratne has to be one of the worst international bowlers I've seen. He bowls slower than most spinners and is serving up half volley after half volley.
Is he a seamer? Any details on how the debutant bowled.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
A bit late but congrats Cremer.

Zim have a fighting chance of drawing this match still as I don't think Herath will make a bold declaration.

Himannv

International Coach
Just realized this cripple fight is happening. Have to laugh at the thought of Herath captaining the side.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I feel like the gap between Mawoyo and Chari is bigger than any other opening combination in the world.

I

Bijed

International Regular
Oh, come on Zimbabwe. My respect for you had gone up a fair bit in this match but this is just poor :@

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Some really bad decisions have gone against Zim in this test. Umpires have been poor.

neville cardus

International Debutant
This pitch is extraordinary. Cremer just went forward to a bouncer-length delivery! I've never seen anything like it. There's more life in gravel.