• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

McCullum's book 'Declared'

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Nah it's the perfect time for confused children and wives to pick it up when it's slightly discounted. Also you missed a great opportunity to say he "declared" too soon. Damn it Geg.
I'm still haunted by the third test against England in 2013 ... declaring too soon wasn't ever one of McCullum's problems.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm sure Skippy's book would start off really well, then get really unreadable before you put it down for a while, and pick it up a few years later thinking "why didn't I finish that?" before putting it down a few pages later going "oh yeah, that's right."
hahah