• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

McCullum's book 'Declared'

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Turdgey. Burgerpoo. Boeufo. Barfo.

Take your pick, lads.
Inadvertently proving my point here. And my long held view that there's no such thing as an Indian cricket supporter with an identifiable sense of humour.

These are Chennai-level responses from you here.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Inadvertently proving my point here. And my long held view that there's no such thing as an Indian cricket supporter with an identifiable sense of humour.

These are Chennai-level responses from you here.
Burgerpoo or Burgerwahhh?

cnerd123

likes this
Burgeypoo going waaah over a has-been losing a nickname to a legend in the making.

I still dont know who the 20 century man Flem was referring to is btw

Spikey

My preferred nickname for Border is "North shore ****head who made things even worse by moving to ****ing queensland"

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's kind of ironic that Burgey came up with the moniker TOTAB because he had to specify which AB he means.

That said I'm pretty sick of the 'debate' which is mostly about getting Burgey to repeat himself for some reason

cnerd123

likes this
It's kind of ironic that Burgey came up with the moniker TOTAB because he had to specify which AB he means.

That said I'm pretty sick of the 'debate' which is mostly about getting Burgey to repeat himself for some reason
*Burgeypoo

Burgey

These people have served their purpose in that they have drawn other posters' attention to Allan Border, and the more people know about him the better place the world is.

Now they've done that, they can probably move on/ leave the forum/ walk into an open sewer and die as they see fit.