• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
When is the last time England fielded a statistically worse bowling line-up? Broad and Cook are the only ones with an average below 30.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Root drops another one. Rather tough chance, he looks downhearted there.

My heart bleeds for him. Hope he gets out for a duck in the 2nd innings. :D

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He can field that Buttler. Seen him do a few freakish things now.

Meanwhile, what a shot by Karun, plays the ball late.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I want Nair to beat Lara. Screw declaring; India have the series, demoralise England and utterly destroy them imo.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Highest test score by an Indian against England: Nair's 236*. Previous best, Kohli's 235 in the last game.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Would be hilarious if he has to be dropped after this knock. I dont rate him as an international batsman even after this knock but boy he has been absolutely fantastic.