• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Omg this training might break for lunch at 1 instead of 12:30. Im going to miss everything.

Im sitting in the front too so its gonna look so bad if i have my phone open on cricbuzz when we resume now.
Heh. You even sparked the wrong thread.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
**** me I've just seen the schedule for the test matches. 5 tests in 6 weeks........all of them back to back, the number of off days between each test are; 3, 4, 7 and 3.

That is seriously brutal.........are we trying to kills these players??

flibbertyjibber

They wanted christmas at home I think so they had to do it this way. Is a ridiculous schedule and I think we will play 3 pacemen and 3 spinners all the way through to limit the workload of the bowlers but you wonder how someone like Stokes will cope with the amount he will have to do to keep us competitive.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
**** me I've just seen the schedule for the test matches. 5 tests in 6 weeks........all of them back to back, the number of off days between each test are; 3, 4, 7 and 3.

Yeah It is stupid.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Hopefully, two test sides we can afford to lose really.

But at least there's no single day/two day turnovers like I think we've had in recent times (unless i'm dreaming)

cnerd123

likes this
The short turn around works massively in India's favour. Not enough time for England bats to figure out how to play Ash and Jaddu. The English quicks are gonna be exhausted, which means more Adil Rashid. And lastly, the genetically weak western digestive tracks will ensure atleast a handful of Englishmen won't make it onto the field for the last couple of matches.

Shri

Mr. Glass
The short turn around works massively in India's favour. Not enough time for England bats to figure out how to play Ash and Jaddu. The English quicks are gonna be exhausted, which means more Adil Rashid. And lastly, the genetically weak western digestive tracks will ensure atleast a handful of Englishmen won't make it onto the field for the last couple of matches.
Its tracts, fam.

Burgey

If the England team has to spend that much time in India, which would be bad enough, why did they have to make it over Christmas too? Are they heading home for a break or do they have to stay there? If the latter, it will be the first time I've ever felt sorry for an England cricket team.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If the England team has to spend that much time in India, which would be bad enough, why did they have to make it over Christmas too? Are they heading home for a break or do they have to stay there? If the latter, it will be the first time I've ever felt sorry for an England cricket team.
Nah they're coming home for Christmas then heading back out there in January for the ODIs.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

You know how I felt bad for you yesterday after your BD heartbreak...................well I don't anymore!!