• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All-Time Trading Game

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1. Barry Richards
2. Len Hutton
3. George Headley
4. Martin Crowe
5. Doug Walters
6. Clive Lloyd
7. Keith Miller
8. Wilfred Rhodes
9. Ray Lindwall
10. Dennis Lillee
11. Jeff Thomson

Frank Tyson
Fazal Mahmood
Alec Bedser
CB Fry
Jason Gillespie
Kane Williamson
Hashim Amla

Obviously need a keeper, probably also need a spinner. Willing to give up one of my non-Headley middle order bats and a seamer (quality of seamer depends on what's on offer) to start us off.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Ridiculously tough to pick the bowlers here. Might be looking for a more proven wicketkeeper and a batsman who can bowl a bit.

Bill Lawry
Bob Simpson
Neil Harvey
Allan Border
Brian Lara
Virat Kohli
+Quinton de Kock
Shaun Pollock
Fred Spofforth
Jim Laker
James Anderson

Andy Flower (+?)
Charles Macartney
Waqar Younis
Fred Trueman
Anil Kumble
Abdul Qadir
Iqbal Qasim

Howe_zat

Audio File
Right then, time to head over to the other thread and vote to determine the starting point.

Sorry it took me a while, I was convinced that only 7 people had put together a starting XI, turns out kk had named a side with 10 players so I just picked one of his reserve players to make it up.