• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ian Healy vs Mark Boucher vs Adam Parore

Best keeper batsman in these options

• Ian Healy

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Mark Boucher

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Adam Parore

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I vaguely remember an anecdote about him trying to impress a couple of girls in a bar (I think while NZ was touring WI) by jumping up onto a table, taking his shirt off and swinging it around his head.
Lol Haven't we all done this on drunken seedy nights?
Also, wasn't he fired from the sky commentary team back in 2003 for turning up to the comm box drunk?
Never heard that, but I couldn't imagine him being a very exciting commentator. Smart guy, but not a commentators voice.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Lol Haven't we all done this on drunken seedy nights?
Nope, but that's just coz I don't have a sik bod like Adam.

Never heard that, but I couldn't imagine him being a very exciting commentator. Smart guy, but not a commentators voice.
All I can remember was his repeated use of the word "larruped" at every opportunity. Oh, and the irony of sky running an advertising campaign emphasising his "bad-boy" nature, before quietly making him go away the first time said "bad-boy" tendencies showed themselves.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Boucher = Healy >>>>> Parore

not really sure why Parore would be in the conversation tbh. Sounds like a funny bloke though, would have beers with.