• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tiers for ranking players

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Hang on a minute. Are you seriously suggesting that disliking you somehow helps people in their efforts to make a name for themselves?

Peter Costello levels of self-importance on display from you here. The greats are the greats, whether they dislike you or not. They all do, but maybe that's a coincidence. I don't think it is, personally, but that's a discussion for another day.

FTR I'm not saying ***** is a great, he plainly isn't. But the kid has promise. He doesn't need to be a weldone-hater to show that promise.

If all you had to do to get ahead was to hate you, then everyone wou......

Oh.
That is Burgey's best attempt at humor, ladies and gentlemen.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's not an attempt at humour, it's a genuine attempt to help you get over your delusion that people make a conscious decision to dislike you to bring themselves into the limelight. I know even paranoids have enemies, but you're taking it way too far with this sort of stuff.

TheJediBrah

Seriously who the **** cares. Complaining about other posters being bad is even worse than just making bad posts. Just ignore them and if they're truly bad posters then it will become apparent without people having to point it out. All you're going to do is start boring and stupid fights, I just don't get the point.

Unless this thread is "tiers for ranking posters" and I misread the title. In which case carry on.

btw I am aware of the irony that I am the one making this post

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
who is "weldone" anyway? Never really seen this guy post, does he mostly stick to India threads where no sensible people venture or something?
There's a reason why I am waiting so eagerly for the Australia-India series next February.

Gob, JediBrah, Weldone, RANDI, Burgey, Pratters, sunilreddy(this is a category of the random Indian troll that creeps up every few months) all in 1 thread.

Burgey

When in February is the series? I think I'll be in the Caribbean on my honeymoon around then.

Burgey

I think I'm in Aruba then. Hopefully they'll have it on a cable tv network there.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Morgie will have been a CW member from age 13-23

In 2020 he will have spent half his life participating on this forum. After that, he will have spent the majority of his life on here...

morgieb

Morgie will have been a CW member from age 13-23

In 2020 he will have spent half his life participating on this forum. After that, he will have spent the majority of his life on here...
I'm already aware how much of a loser that makes me :laugh:

I'm sure there are people on here who have been CW members for larger proportions of their life though :p

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm already aware how much of a loser that makes me :laugh:

I'm sure there are people on here who have been CW members for larger proportions of their life though :p
Nah mate, the real pain settled in when I worked out how that it'd be 2025 for me, and I'd then be 36.:fear:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Andmark was 10, though he's not posted in a while, but has a decade of membership behind him