• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Block

Cricket Spectator
Hi Everyone,

I'm new on your forum and hope to add constructively.Then I really just want to say one thing: I'm absolutely in love with Test Cricket!!! Greatest game ever. Im a huge purist when it comes to Cricket. :D:D:D:D

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hi Everyone,

I'm new on your forum and hope to add constructively.Then I really just want to say one thing: I'm absolutely in love with Test Cricket!!! Greatest game ever. Im a huge purist when it comes to Cricket. :D:D:D:D
Rule #1 - Blocking is good. Blocky is not.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Welcome! Excellent to see a new member of the underrated South African bloc.

One question.

Does cricket need a strong West Indies and why is your answer "No and I wish they'd be relegated to associate status immediately"?