• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Draft By Nation: All Time XI

kingkallis

International Coach
I already stated that everyone will have a 12 hour time limit to pick. That should be long enough to pick someone and check if its your turn or not. Plus I'm continuously updating on here so can't be any excuses. Although I think the post where I stated the time limit got deleted while I was trying to edit from my phone but that was made days back, and most people probably read it.

And it wouldnt be right for someone to just jump in between someone elses pick to make their pick cos they missed out.

btw you're up, you have till 11.20pm.
I usually dont miss my pick but I was not in the town hence it lapsed.

listento_me

U19 Captain
No worries man. Just pick at the end. A couple other guys have been late n had to pick at the end so u know would be wrong to simply change the rules up now.

Plenty of good names will be left anyway.b

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
It's not the usual way of doing drafts on here LTM. 12 hours may seam a long enough time to you, but there are things that can get in the way. I appreciate that you're fairly new and trying to keep things fair, it just feels distinctly unfair.

Rahul Dravid

Last edited:

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
It's not the usual way of doing drafts on here LTM. 12 hours may seam a long enough time to you, but there are things that can get in the way. I appreciate that you're fairly new and trying to keep things fair, it just feels distinctly unfair.

Rahul Dravid
Picked by Shady Slim.

listento_me

U19 Captain
8. NZTailender - Inzamam Ul-Haq, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ryan Harris
7. morgieb - Sarfraz Ahmed, VVS Laxman
6. The Battlers Prince - Shoaib Akhtar, Virat Kohli, Glenn McGrath
5. Shady Slim - Waqar Younis, Rahul Dravid
4. AndrewB - Muhammad Yousuf, Virender Sehwag, Shane Warne
3. kingkalis - Saqlain Mushtaq, Anil Kumble
2. RedHill - Misbah Ul-Haq, Sachin Tendulkar
1. listento_me (me) - Younus Khan, MS Dhoni, Ricky Ponting

All updated.

kingkalis go for it. You can take your Indian pick whenever you like.

The next post will contain the new order of picks for round 3 (randomised).

Last edited:

listento_me

U19 Captain
Order for round 3 (Australia)

1. AndrewB
2. The Battlers Prince
3. NZTailender
4. listento_me
5. morgieb
6. RedHill
7. Shady Slim
8. kingkalis