• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match Fixing Essay Help Needed

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I have chosen match fixing as a topic for an essay at school and cricket is the sport in focus.

Basically, I need some information on different people who have been caught for match fixing.

If I could get some links or just info on anyone, but especially Hanse Cronje, Mohammad Azharuddin, Ajay Jadeja, Maurice Odumbe, Salim Malik and others.

Thanks in advance.

Swervy

International Captain
ReallyCrazy said:
Also mention Shane Warne and Mark Waugh
without wanting to go over the same boring old ground..Waugh and Warne didnt get involved in the fixing of matches