• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
The only reason the British ever bothered with an empire was so that they could live somewhere nicer than Britain.
If true I wonder what that makes Australia, Britain's prison, a place we dumped our dregs as a form of penal servitude? Best climb back in your ute with that one skippy.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If true I wonder what that makes Australia, Britain's prison, a place we dumped our dregs as a form of penal servitude? Best climb back in your ute with that one skippy.
Don't really get what you're saying, but what does it say about the intelligence of those Brits that they sent their prisoners to a place so much nicer to live in than Britain itself? Really makes you think

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Don't really get what you're saying, but what does it say about the intelligence of those Brits that they sent their prisoners to a place so much nicer to live in than Britain itself? Really makes you think
Nicer? Your country lies beneath the hole in the ozone layer! Your Prime Minister back in the '70s got eaten by a great white! Huntsmen spiders crawling all over the place. Bushfires, snakes, skin cancer, bad mullets and bad television....

Spikey

although Burgey will be shocked to learn that Gough wasn't dismissed but rather eaten by a shark

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nicer? Your country lies beneath the hole in the ozone layer! Your Prime Minister back in the '70s got eaten by a great white! Huntsmen spiders crawling all over the place. Bushfires, snakes, skin cancer, bad mullets and bad television....
Huntsman spiders are less dangerous than my labradoodle

Just sayin'

Midwinter

State Captain
A good day for the Vics.

A lot depends on White if he can make runs the Vics could make a big score, but he has been batting poorly in the second half of the season.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Croweaters bounced back this morning.

Are they using the Dukes or the Kookas ?

stephen

But the thing is that when Australians say they are going to the beach, they mean they're going to a place with beautiful sand and pristine waters that are warm enough to enjoy swimming in. When a pom says they're going to the beach they mean an ugly rocky outcropping that just do happens to be next to some freezing water.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
A good day for the Vics.

A lot depends on White if he can make runs the Vics could make a big score, but he has been batting poorly in the second half of the season.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Croweaters bounced back this morning.

Are they using the Dukes or the Kookas ?
Dukes 99% certain.

From a neutral perspective I am hoping a collapse happens and Vic all out 400.

Burgey

Huntsman spiders are less dangerous than my labradoodle

Just sayin'
Responsible for more injuries than any other spider in Australia though. On account of them crawling out of nowhere in and around people's windscreens as they're driving along.

But yeah, I mean I'm arachnophobic and even I just pick them up and put them outside. They do nothing more than give you a bit of a shock when you see a spider the size of a dinner plate on the roof, and they eat flies and mozzies too.

If you want to have a shot at Australia about its wildlife, you'd be better off having a crack about the snakes or the crocodiles. Even Australians are scared of the latter. Though after reading his last few posts, I'd like to take SKennedy for a swim in Far North Queensland any time between October and April.

Gnske

Yeah no thanks we have standards for who we let in to Queensland.

You're welcome any time here btw Kennedy.