• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

brockley

International Captain
You have a point.
But Bosisto got a 100 and did little in first class cricket,averaged early 20's,did take some wkts,and his record for CA Xl was hardly startling.
But on promise you would pick him I guess.

I remember Ben Laughlin a seasoned one day player was cut by Tasmania because his 4 day stats weren't good.
The state contracts are definitely 4 day centric.
Shame Ben hasn't played domestic one dayers since,now plays the T20 world roundabout.
Heard he was going 2 play for Darwin in the Saca Premier League not heard of him since,don't know what state he is based in now?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My boi Stoinis starts with a wicket maiden.

This shortened match really plays into Victoria's hands.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of course Shaun Marsh gets out to a slow short-of-a-length nothing ball outside off playing his patented diagonal-bat-back-foot-drive-cut

My boi Stoinis starts with a wicket maiden.

This shortened match really plays into Victoria's hands.
How do you think? Other than batting second in a rain-affected game?

On another note Jackson Coleman is a chucker IMO

Spikey

oh my god this rain just forced me to see shaun tait in australian team in 2016

Spikey

congrats to future NSW player Glen Maxwell on doing the best version of that type of catch

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Has Rob Quiney now made the best ever 9 and taken the best ever catch?

Even since Maxwell's amazing play, Vic's fielding has been a shambles.

TheJediBrah

Duckworth lewis has ****ed up a couple games already this tournament, though this wasn't as bad as the Tas v Qld match. Tas were absolutely robbed of a game they dominated.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That sucked having to watch Kohli on two different screens in two different matches

So grating to the aesthetically enlightened