• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

adub

International Captain
Just think about it, now the Qld batsmen will have to go out and they will be completely ****ed. Huge advantage batting first in conditions like that.
Dougeh sitting back under the air con with a nice cold drink thinking about maybe getting up for a few quick overs in the evening and then an ice bath.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Inglis has been in pretty good form with the bat this season. Made a decent score in a tour game as well.

How hot is it in NSW today? It's dry and 36 today, which isn't anywhere near as bad as a humid 32 degree day for paying in.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Wtf? Do this many aussie cricketers always get hit in the head in domestic cricket? Hope he's okay but it also explains Warne(r).

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
will mmarsh and wade make as many as henriques and nev did all series
I don't think Marsh will make as many as Henriques but facing Floros and Labuschagne isn't quite the same as Ashwin and Jadeja.

It seems odd to see Forrest opening and over 50. Can't remember the last time he actually contributed.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just watching Tasmania get pumped again. I would go:

1. Alex Doolan
2. Ben Dunk
3. Jake Doran (Justin Langer jnr)
4. George Bailey
5. James Faulkner
6. Beau Webster
7. Tim Paine+

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just watching Tasmania get pumped again. I would go:

1. Alex Doolan
2. Ben Dunk
3. Jake Doran (Justin Langer jnr)
4. George Bailey
5. James Faulkner
6. Beau Webster
7. Tim Paine+
Not bad. I'd consider McDermott though.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How long til Channel 9 acquires the service of Miles? The quips are just non-stop platinum quality.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
telling ya Somervile should have been picked for India

Dan Hughes got hit in the head again too btw