• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I look forward to the days where I can be sure I can look at an SA team sheet and not see the words "Sam Raphael" anywhere on it

adub

International Captain
Bl00s will be looking to send a few banana benders off to hospital for a drip tomorrow with another long day in the sun.

social

All grade cricket in Sydney cancelled for the first time in history.

I assume that the Shield game will go ahead but probably shouldnt if the forecast is correct

Get a climate FFS

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WA putting Tassie's effort with the bat to complete shame. Meanwhile the bl00s march on.

adub

International Captain
All grade cricket in Sydney cancelled for the first time in history.

I assume that the Shield game will go ahead but probably shouldnt if the forecast is correct

Get a climate FFS
Qld are fielding. I thought they liked the hot weather? Moz and Nev just being nice and giving them a nice long play in the sun. Late in the afternoon Moz might put on the sprinkler and hand out some zooper doopers for the little ******** kiddies from north of the Tweed

adub

International Captain
bl000s br000tal in the first sesh.

new highest fc score for the Moz and Nev needs red ink to get his average back over 40 where it belongs.

Gnske

I dare say that bat somehow got through Harper's grill, looked completely out of sorts after the hit.

Hope he's alright.

adub

International Captain
I can joke about the horror the Queenslanders are copping having to field for two days in this heat, but big ups to them. This **** sucks but they're holding their heads up.

And Moz! Batting for this long is tough at any time, but in this heat it's huge. So easy to just have a lapse in concentration. Super innings.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just think about it, now the Qld batsmen will have to go out and they will be completely ****ed. Huge advantage batting first in conditions like that.

Midwinter

State Captain
Vics just scrape a first innings lead.

Well done to Nedders Holland, another 4 wickets.

Now what can Sayers do with the ball this time round.