• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How addictive is this forum, dammit?!?!

MrPerko

School Boy/Girl Captain
I just can't get enough. It started out as a browse through the topics once a week, but once you get involved in it... you can't stop coming in!!

I almost passed on a session in the nets with mates last week because I wanted to check Cricket Web!! I need help :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol maybe you should have checked the massive posts on the same topic in off - topic section , check it and post it there :p its interesting !

MrPerko

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah - I just found them all after I posted the topic... oops....

I don't know why you guys are so worried about the lack of posters (that is - people who post). This is the best cricket forum on the net.... but again.... this is probably the wrong thread to be talking about this in. :)