• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the best left handed batsman in the world currently?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Current Left Handed World XI

Latham
Elgar
Warner
Cook
Bravo
de Kock
Jadeja/Shakib
Wagner
Herath
Starc
Wahab

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why would Cook bat 4? Move a spud like Elgar down the order not the best leftie in the world.
I guess I prefer the best batsmen in the middle order. Since Cook is better at playing spin than the others, number 4 seems a good spot for him.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good shout, Dhawan hasn't really proven it yet but he should be the business in all formats. Has he played in the middle order yet?
Definitely not in international cricket, but I suppose he may have gone down the order on the rare occasions that both Gambhir and Sehwag were available for Delhi.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
yeah that's right ****, you say his full name because he's no longer just known as "AB" due to de Villiers passing him

Burgey

yeah that's right ****, you say his full name because he's no longer just known as "AB" due to de Villiers passing him
The only place de Villiers passes Border is at the bar when he passes The One True AB a drink in tribute.

Burgey

Note the pic of the Harbour Bridge taken from Ballast Point Park, Balmain at 3:15.

The One True AB is the greatest living Australian by the length of the Flemington Straight. De Villiers can't say the same thing about SA, Desmond Tutu has him covered.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Note the pic of the Harbour Bridge taken from Ballast Point Park, Balmain at 3:15.

The One True AB is the greatest living Australian by the length of the Flemington Straight. De Villiers can't say the same thing about SA, Desmond Tutu has him covered.