• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First names you hate

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My sister-in-law is a teacher, and she reckons every kid named Joshua or Josh is a bastard of a kid. Apparently there have been studies done and it's the number one arsehole boy's name or something.

TheJediBrah

These things are scientifically proven. If your name is Chad you are ridiculously good-looking. 100% of people named Malcolm are virgins. etc.

Shri

Mr. Glass
My sister-in-law is a teacher, and she reckons every kid named Joshua or Josh is a bastard of a kid. Apparently there have been studies done and it's the number one arsehole boy's name or something.
Whats with the sideburns? Where does it say in the commandments that if ye believe in me, thou shall look like a dick?

Daemon

This is true, I only know one Joshua who isn't a ****, the rest are all scum

Zinzan

Always considered Gertrude and Bertha hideous names for women incidentally.

Made worse that both were names of the two weird old sisters who lived down the road when I was a kid.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Always considered Gertrude and Bertha hideous names for women incidentally.

Made worse that both were names of the two weird old sisters who lived down the road when I was a kid.
They sound like fat people names. Not sure why I associate the names with being fat, maybe some characters from the media stuck at the back of my mind.