• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Article - Feedback/Suggestions

masterblaster

International Captain
Hi all, my name is Sangrah and am the newest member of the Cricketweb team. I will be doing some updates and some articles revolving around Indian and Australian Cricket. I would encourage you to read the articles and give me some appropriate feedback on them.

All Feedback and Suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
Sangrah (masterblaster)

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi

Good work :)

Your artical on the bowling comp, I advise the 6-8 others that you say will be attending not to bother to make the trip if Brett Lee and Shoaib Akhtar have already agreed, then again somebody has to come 3rd :D