• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016

Howe_zat

Audio File
Bangladesh fans must be wondering why Afghanistan are allowed to be competitive. They have to be **** for 10 years first, right?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Still you would expect 265 to be enough. Means Afhanistan won't be able to have any time with the bowling side on top on a slow pitch, and I expect the Bangladesh spinners won't just get launched over the ropes like they could do against a top level batting order.
ftr the first delivery I saw of the chase was Rahmat hitting Taijul Islam for six. So yeah I'm in

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The start of Taskin's run up looks so, so strange. Sticks out his right arm and runs on the spot for a good 5-10 steps before he starts actually running.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
The start of Taskin's run up looks so, so strange. Sticks out his right arm and runs on the spot for a good 5-10 steps before he starts actually running.
Rubel's one is more annoying. Looks like he dumps a load of **** before start running

Howe_zat

Audio File
I still find foreign language adverts from Asian streams a kind of surreal experience

"דה יִגַּשׁ הָיְתָה לְאִישׁ וליומים אֵינָהּ. של יש וה זב ים קץfood container! . הנאספים במר עשו נקל ערב מדעותיו נֶחָמָה אָזְנֵי. From Nestle"

Howe_zat

Audio File
Cribb's boy getting to his 50 with a ***y six. Looks class.
The bowling hasn't been particularly testing so I've not seen a lot of 'class' from batting pov like finding gaps to score off every ball and such

What's been impressive is how measured a chase this is so far, and if they go on to win how 'normal' an ODI it will have been and not particularly like an upset

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
This is alarming stuff. The whole line up is wrong. The guy Mosaddek despite dominating everywhere including the practice match was overlooked. Since BD has no one atm who can finish the job as well as Mullah, its best to bat him down the order and compensate. Shabbir at 7 is a complete wastage. Rubel is more **** now and should make way for either Al Amin or Abu Hider

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're going after Rubel, should be good fun.

Bit worried about the Shakib and Taijul overs that are left.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's not fair to coo over one half of the partnership and deride the other, but Shahidi does look like a bit of a hack. Would do alright to get out soon and let one of the experienced players take it from here.

cnerd123

likes this
Ahh cmon now. Should not be losing these games. Was going well when I was watching.

Sloppy bowling effort from BD, or quality batting from Afgh?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ahh cmon now. Should not be losing these games. Was going well when I was watching.

Sloppy bowling effort from BD, or quality batting from Afgh?
Bowling has been variable. Rubel has been pants, but you knew that already. Afghanistan not quite good enough to work the field against the spinners, but the fielding hasn't been sharp enough to make them pay for it. Rahmat Shah looks a bit of a player, Shahidi is really just an okay sweep shot that's somehow got a half century