• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh boy, what horrible way to go. All because Rahmat just wants to hang back in the crease and bunt the ball to the fielder.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's a shame Afghanistan have been so poor this match. I was hoping for a continuation of the close matches but their batting (and fielding) have let them down badly here.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
It's a shame Afghanistan have been so poor this match. I was hoping for a continuation of the close matches but their batting (and fielding) have let them down badly here.
Thought its not an easy pitch to bat on. The catch dropped by Stanikzai cost them big plus luck favoring shabbir early on. Otherwise they could restrict bd to 220 or something and the match would have been close i reckon

Furball

Evil Scotsman
A bent, or at least relaxed, elbow seems to be quite common these days. Shakib's elbow is markedly bent every now and again. I think it makes it easier to to top spin the ball and get that awkward skidding trajectory as well. But it's super ugly and I don't like it.

That's out.
Shakib's action is disgusting from an aesthetic point of view.

91Jmay

International Coach
Joe Root would be ideal for these pitches, guys who can score hundreds striking in the mid 80s without needing boundaries are what is required.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh have only lost 3 ODI matches in their last 6 home series, all series which they won.

Including v South Africa, India and Pakistan

It would be nice if they got more of chance at bilateral series, even if it has to be at a neutral venue once or twice