• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
That was such a dumb innings from Mosharaff

He is 34 years old. Atleast the others have youth and inexperience as a reason. Why was he being so dumb.

cnerd123

likes this
Of they're play Shaiful today, not Taijul.

Why the change? Taijul bowled pretty well. Thought they just made a straight swap between Rubel and Mosharaff and decided to play 4 spinners (5 if Mahmadullah bowls).

Good last over. This should be enough.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Don't see Afghanistan chasing 280 given their problems rotating the strike. Frustrating - if they had taken that catch when Tamim was on 1...

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Of they're play Shaiful today, not Taijul.

Why the change? Taijul bowled pretty well. Thought they just made a straight swap between Rubel and Mosharaff and decided to play 4 spinners (5 if Mahmadullah bowls).

Good last over. This should be enough.
Should have been the case but I think they are worried about taskin's form and decided to play extra pacer. Does not make much sense though. Taijul should have been playing still. Not sure why but heard that walsh's new favorite student is shafiul. He might have influenced in the decision.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Safiul is gun, I'm a big fan. But Taijul didn't deserve to be dropped.

Eh. Lets see. I'm curious to see if Mosharaff deserves this comeback.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well there's a crap shot. Well bowled by Mashrafe though.

Shah's career strike rate is 67. That wasn't quick even in the late eighties.

Ohh, and down he goes.

Last edited: