• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Afghanistan in Bangladesh 2016

cnerd123

likes this
This is so bad. Why is Mossadek batting so low? Why wouldn't you send him up after losing your top order within 30 overs.

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Mohammad Nabi to Mashrafe Mortaza, OUT, Mashrafe steps out, Nabi held this back in the air outside off. He does not meet the pitch and softly chips a catch into the lap of mid-off. He sought to clear the fielder, but couldn't impart enough strength into the shot. Bangladesh seven down and sinking
Skipper leading from the front I see.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So does Rashid Khan mostly bowl googlies? This strategy of left hand bats playing outside the line seems odd... and not very successful.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So does Rashid Khan mostly bowl googlies? This strategy of left hand bats playing outside the line seems odd... and not very successful.
Yeah his flipper is designed to look like his wrong'un, which is his stock ball. His leg break is easy to pick so the LHBs have fallen into the trap of thinking "yep, not the leggie so turning away from me"

cnerd123

likes this
Mossadek WAFG

Hope they keep the video of this match up on youtube after the live stream; I really need to watch this innings

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Mossadek WAFG

Hope they keep the video of this match up on youtube after the live stream; I really need to watch this innings
Gave chances to the bowlers to defend at something atleast. He can bowl some offies too. Should be interesting chase in this pitch