• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #15 - The ICC Does Not Exist

Howe_zat

Audio File
So y'know that sig I've had for like a year asking for reviews? We are yet to get anything on that so I'll just say I actually am asking. It's the only way that we will get any exposure as having no reviews puts us in kind of a black spot in the itunes search engine. However if we do get some momentum there it'll mean people looking to follow cricket in a new way might just find us, and by extension this site. So if you do enjoy the podcast please do leave a short review.

Edit: And honestly, if you don't enjoy the podcast and want to leave a review that consists of nothing but a poop emoji then I'll take that too

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You ****s, the facebook live thing is relevant because you can watch the entire facebook live videos even when the live event is over.

Daemon

ftr whenever I try to rate the podcast on itunes I get an error saying the nickname has already been taken. I tried like 4-5 random combinations of Daemon with numbers at the end and none worked :/

OverratedSanity

This is genuinely one of my favourite podcasts on the internet.

But how did ***** not mention Hrishikesh Kanitkar in that "great performances by hacks" XI? The guy scored the greatest 11* in the history of cricket.

OverratedSanity

Ricardo Powell and Collis King worth a mention too. Both pretty poor players but King tore it up in a WC final and Powell smashed 140 in 100 balls or something vs India once.

cnerd123

likes this
Ive given this show a 5 star review on itunes and have written a review

But then again I'm in it, so doesnt mean much.

ftr whenever I try to rate the podcast on itunes I get an error saying the nickname has already been taken. I tried like 4-5 random combinations of Daemon with numbers at the end and none worked :/
Maybe iTunes doesn't think you matter either?

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Great work again fellas!!

But *****.........naming Chris Woakes in the hacks 11??? For shame mate, for shame.

Midwinter

State Captain
Thanks again

Watched Glen Maxwell bat a few times in shield cricket last season and was impressed, He played several solid innings without any unorthodox strokes. Just didn't make the one big score that would have made everyone realise that he could be a solid middle order batsman in the test team.

Frequency of podcasts - quality over quantity.

:)