• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ICC Archives

cnerd123

likes this
International Cricket Council - Archives

ICC archive
The ICC Archive is the definitive online search engine of all past ICC Events. From the ICC Champions Trophy 1998 right up to the ICC World Twenty20 2010 in the Caribbean.

The archive serves as a dual purpose site, firstly it gives journalists, documentary and film makers the opportunity to access and buy archive for their projects.

It also has viewable highlights available from all ICC events since the inaugural World Twenty20 2007. These are available to watch once you have been approved as a user on the site.

As every major event is completed the ICC archive will automatically update, giving the approved user instant access to some of the defining moments in Cricket history.

The service will be provided by the ICC Global media rights partner ESPN STAR Sports who are running and servicing the Archive.
So I have just tried to register to this site; I did not cite my real name/email ID/etc etc, and filled in my reason for wanting access as simply being a fan who wants to enjoy some highlights from past cricket.

I am curious to see if they will accept my registration.

Has anyone tried to use this site before?