• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tamil Nadu Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lol... as if you had "proof".. and no discussion was derailed, given that you intentionally posted drivel which is not true and you have no clue of. The only discussion here was about the TNPL and you were the one who derailed it.
I do not require any proof, it is not me who is making any allegations. If my posts have been copied and pasted, do feel free to point out their point of origin.

And the fact that it is you making these posts is proof enough that it is baseless false bull****.
Sounds like a tautology to me.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well, given that it apparently made sense to others reading the thread, it appears the weight of popular opinion is against you on that one. And anyway, if you don't have any proof of your assertions I think it would be best if you butted out, and left everyone else to get back to discussion Chennai. This discussion has been derailed enough.

Is that what you assume about everyone who ignores your drivel?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Is that what you assume about everyone who ignores your drivel?
Drivel?

These are quite hurtful insinuations. As I made clear a few posts ago I'd quite like to get back to discussing Chennai. There's really no need to make personal attacks.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Which mod d'you reckon will lock this thread?
Yes, I suppose thread closure was probably inevitable after HB started to throw around the personal insults. Shame that some posters have to ruin perfectly good threads for everyone else.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I do not require any proof, it is not me who is making any allegations. If my posts have been copied and pasted, do feel free to point out their point of origin.

Sounds like a tautology to me.

Nah, the real tautology are your stinking posts. And yes, they are an obvious copy/paste from some travel blog. I am not wasting time finding its origin, given its real origin is in your stupid mind trying to bait people on a forum.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah, the real tautology are your stinking posts.
This sentence does not make sense. Perhaps you are confused as to the definition of tautology?

And yes, they are an obvious copy/paste from some travel blog. I am not wasting time finding its origin, given its real origin is in your stupid mind trying to bait people on a forum.
Well, if you're not prepared to back up your baseless assertions, perhaps you ought to refrain from making them.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah. it makes perfect sense.. not surprised you dont get it though..

And if you get to put out baseless crap like your posts, I am free to at least point out the obvious copy/pasting.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah. it makes perfect sense.. not surprised you dont get it though..

And if you get to put out baseless crap like your posts, I am free to at least point out the obvious copy/pasting.
These posts are very hurtful. Why do you feel the need to turn everything into a personal attack?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Something I forgot to mention earlier was how my shoes were stolen when I visited Kapaleeshwarar Temple. Does this happen much in other parts of India too?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven't seen anyone confirm or deny what I asked a few days ago about the open sewer running next to the cricket stadium? Is/ Was that a thing?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Something I forgot to mention earlier was how my shoes were stolen when I visited Kapaleeshwarar Temple. Does this happen much in other parts of India too?
That's pretty disrespectful treatment of a guest in a country. I imagine Anil Kumble would have a lot to say about that.

cnerd123

likes this
Doesn't start until December.
It's actually been underway since August Cribb.

Results | Global | ESPN Cricinfo

It should be coming to an end soon.

I caught a couple of live matches and highlight packages on Star Sports. Not much to comment of the quality of the cricket on display, but the quality of the broadcasting is superb. The stadiums seem filled. The ads on Star Sports are pretty high production value. They have local commentators who have some knowledge on the local players and speak decent english, and some foreign commentators I didn't recognise but who sound somewhat familiar too.

All in all its pretty decent entertainment; and I guess it holds a lot more value if you're a fan of South Indian cricket in general. No overseas players in action, as far as I can tell. A purely local league. Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.