• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tamil Nadu Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah, given its sledger it is utter obviously false **** just like his other posts.

And yes the obvious copy/paste does give you away.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah I guess all the people corroborating my story are making it up too.

Weak posting even by your standards.

Shady Slim

International Coach
good job in keeping with the topic here guys

i knew when i started the chennai living conditions discussion thread it would turn out this well

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
This is pretty true, on the whole. The people there are generally less friendly, in my experience, than almost every city I've ever been to. It's a miserable place to live in if you don't have a group of friends with you to help you tune out the rest.
Let me know if you are saying this in jest. I'm a Hindi speaking North Indian and I have a very different view of Chennai.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let me know if you are saying this in jest. I'm a Hindi speaking North Indian and I have a very different view of Chennai.
Really? Weird, since I'm actually Tamilian. Have found Gujarat, Mumbai,Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, all to be far more welcoming places.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Then I will spare you my script for sorting out my over entitled North Indian compatriots :p

I'm staying in Chennai for last 18 months and despite being language challenged I have very positive feelings towards Chennai and Tamil Nadu in general.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Haha, I never said all the people who posted in the thread. Can't you read?
Lol.. so wat other "all" was this since contextually there was nothing else u cud ve meant. But then again guess it's consistent for u to post false bull**** abt stuff u have NFI about.. carry on..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Really? Weird, since I'm actually Tamilian. Have found Gujarat, Mumbai,Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, all to be far more welcoming places.
That has nothing to do with how welcoming Chennai is or is not for others. Almost all my team mates for a good part of my career so far have been outsiders to Chennai n they pretty much all love it n that includes folks from 8 (or 9) states of India..

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Lol.. so wat other "all" was this since contextually there was nothing else u cud ve meant. But then again guess it's consistent for u to post false bull**** abt stuff u have NFI about.. carry on..
I said "all the people corroborating my story". Not "all the people who have posted in the thread". This is surely not difficult to understand.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That has nothing to do with how welcoming Chennai is or is not for others. Almost all my team mates for a good part of my career so far have been outsiders to Chennai n they pretty much all love it n that includes folks from 8 (or 9) states of India..
Yeah OS, your personal experiences are wrong. You should have considered hearsay like this before making up your opinion on the basis of your personal experiences.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I said "all the people corroborating my story". Not "all the people who have posted in the thread". This is surely not difficult to understand.
Nah... given that such ppl exist in your imagination, and only OS in this thread did anything of that sort, it is quite an understandable mistake to assume you were alluding to some kind of reality.. I see now it is the usual baseless false bul**** that you post.

Yeah OS, your personal experiences are wrong. You should have considered hearsay like this before making up your opinion on the basis of your personal experiences.

Yes his experiences on how welcoming other places in India feel for him as an outsider has nothing to do with what Chennai is like for its outsiders. Surely, THAT is not difficult to understand, even for you.. 8-)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah... given that such ppl exist in your imagination, and only OS in this thread did anything of that sort, it is quite an understandable mistake to assume you were alluding to some kind of reality.. I see now it is the usual baseless false bul**** that you post.
Even if OS was the only one, my post still made total sense within that context. It is concerning that you appear unable to grasp this rather basic concept.

Also, please stop swearing. It's vulgar.

Yes his experiences on how welcoming other places in India feel for him as an outsider has nothing to do with what Chennai is like for its outsiders. Surely, THAT is not difficult to understand, even for you.. 8-)
Yeah take that OS. You got served by er....logic?

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Even if OS was the only one, my post still made total sense within that concept. It is concerning that you appear unable to grasp this rather basic concept.

Also, please stop swearing. It's vulgar.

Nah.. what's vulgar are your baseless and stupid posts. And no, it made no sense within any "concept". It was just a copy/paste off the internet to rile people up about stuff you have NFI about. LIke basically all your posts in CW...

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, given that it apparently made sense to others reading the thread, it appears the weight of popular opinion is against you on that one. And anyway, if you don't have any proof of your assertions I think it would be best if you butted out, and left everyone else to get back to discussion Chennai. This discussion has been derailed enough.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol... as if you had "proof".. and no discussion was derailed, given that you intentionally posted drivel which is not true and you have no clue of. The only discussion here was about the TNPL and you were the one who derailed it.

And the fact that it is you making these posts is proof enough that it is baseless false bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.