• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** England in Bangladesh 2016

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why is Rabbi bowling another spell now before Shafiul gets a second?

I actually agree with bringing on a quick now, but they've definitely brought on the wrong ****ing one.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Oh, Rabbi is back with his usual nonsense balls? Why no Shafiul?

Edit: beaten by pews

Last edited:

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
I like Rob Key as a commentator and Cork is improving, although he did start from a low base
I like Key as an analyst during the breaks. Cork should be no where near a microphone.

I am dissappointed the likes of Atherton and Hussain aren't covering this. They get paid enough, and you would think with BT now entering the game, they would try to get as many games as possible.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I like Key as an analyst during the breaks. Cork should be no where near a microphone.

I am dissappointed the likes of Atherton and Hussain aren't covering this. They get paid enough, and you would think with BT now entering the game, they would try to get as many games as possible.
Atherton is on mic right now.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

Athers is commentating right now.

Edit:

Damn you PEWS!!

Howe_zat

Audio File
Atherton, Hussain, Key and Ward are all better than Holding and especially Botham and Warne so this is actually the best Sky's commentary has been for a while

Dan Jamson

School Boy/Girl Captain
Atherton, Hussain, Key and Ward are all better than Holding and especially Botham and Warne so this is actually the best Sky's commentary has been for a while
Holding is okay.... he just gets a little repetitive.

Botham and Warne are prize winning ball sacks.